Turnitin Plagiarism System
Notices of Turnitin Plagiarism System
- Starting from January 1st, 2018, Turnitin Plagiarism System service will be mainly provided for PhD and Master’s students.
- Graduating students are given priority to apply for an account. The account application opportunities will open to professors later on if there are accounts available.
- It takes 10 to 20 minutes to get the report after uploading for the first time and 24 hours starting from the second time.
- Users should use school mailbox account to apply for Turnitin, and should not share the account with others.
- Users’ school ID number should be saved as the file name for uploading. (e.g. 102ooo01m)
- Please click here to apply for a Turnitin account.
Turnitin System Website
If you have any questions about Turnitin, please call Ms. Ivy Huang on (07)6577711*2741, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.